Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Flowergirl Collection: part 3

ADVERTISEMENTS
Today was a very very special day. Today I received some photographs from the wonderful Michelle from Ellie Bean & Models of two new pieces from the flowergirl collection. These pieces - a tulle and rhinestone satin headband, and a silk rosettes hair clip - were photographed on the angelic Emerald.

Emerald is utterly beautiful. Angelic and adorable. I literally cried when I saw these photos because I was so impressed! These photographs were taken by her talented mother from Child Light Photography. Behold...






My experience with Ellie Bean & Models has been wonderful in so many ways. Thank you to everyone who created these beautiful photographs!





Post Title The Flowergirl Collection: part 3

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...