Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

beautiful bride: Lauren!

ADVERTISEMENTS
Photo credits: AvaKate Photography

Oh my, have I been spoilt today!

Earlier this morning I received some beautiful photos from the lovely Dawn (photos posted earlier). If that wasn't enough to make my day, tonight I received some stunning photographs from the gorgeous Lauren!  I worked with Lauren in March 2010 and I feel so honoured that she remembered me to send me some follow up photos!

I'm so fortunate to have such wonderful customers. These photos mean so much to me... I look at them all the time with a smile and I treasure them dearly.

Check out how gorgeous Lauren looks in her satin flower hair pins - thank you Lauren and AvaKate Photography for the beautiful photographs!

Photo credits: AvaKate Photography

Photo credits: AvaKate Photography


Post Title beautiful bride: Lauren!

ADVERTISEMENTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...